Saturday 24 January 2009

Well here's a shot at a blog everyone. After posting on the DC site some lovely people gave me advice with regards to setting up a blog. I've been peeking at some wonderful blogs over the past few weeks and I've been inspired by the lovely cards you all make.

I took a trip to my local Tesco this afternoon. They were selling a lot of embellishments for 49p so I snapped up 15 packets!! Some kind DC members sent me some gorgeous stamped images so I'm going to have a go at making beautiful cards too!

x

2 comments:

  1. Hi & welcome to blog land, I started one myself a few days ago, I,m also a DC member look forward to following you.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome in blogland! Have fun exploring and I look forward to more of your cards! Love, Alex

    ReplyDelete