Saturday, 7 February 2009
Had a lecture on being prepared for the final months so I'm going to get started now. I always leave everything to the last minute and sometimes it's a bit annoying! Hopefully I may get to make the occasional card. :)
Bye for now
Thursday, 29 January 2009
Tuesday, 27 January 2009
My picture is a photo of a stained glass window, as you can see. The window belongs to a Wetherspoons pub called the West Kirk which has been converted from an old disused church. They have kept a lot of features inside and this is one of them. I like the windows, I think they look quite pretty.
So.. now it's my turn to tag six people. Lets see..
- Susie - http://susiescards.blogspot.com/
- Kirsty - http://fairycakecards.blogspot.com/
- Tracey - http://moondaisys.blogspot.com/
- Hudson - http://craftyhudson.blogspot.com/
- Clarky J- http://thisandthatwithclarkyj.blogspot.com/
- Puddycatlover- http://acrabbitcrafters.blogspot.com
I went to see my friend today for the last time before she returns to Australia. It was quite sad really. I saw her last week for the first time in 4 1/2 years so it was really strange even though we'd spoken via msn etc. So today was the last time I would see her before she flies all the way home. We had a nice coffee and scone and a last wee chat, but somehow it's just now the same!
Off to have dinner now!